We all share different outlooks on life. The holism obtained from a varied myriad of personalities interacting with our own is part of the beauty of human experience and of the hope of personal actualization.
I realize that that last statement might be a little confusing to some people. I'm not even sure where I was going with it, actually. It illustrates one reason why I don't blog ........ much.
Another reason is that my outlook on life belongs in the scarcity camp along with, "There's never enough time in a day to do all that I want to do!" Somehow, however, my amazing husband shares Mr. Incredible's opinion that "[he's] still got time" for his this, that, and the other as well as my this, that, and the other. Those happy folk camp somewhere on the greener grass of the abundant side.
So, whether my "why" is adequate reason or not for negligent blogging, here goes another attempt at posting the news from Camp Family with a plea for all y'all's forgiveness:
This year we have all certainly had our ups - and our downs.We've had our share of surprises, expectations,
teasings, and pleasings.
| At times, we have all found ourselves between a rock and a hard spot - climbing up the walls, literally. |
| But, through it ALL, we managed to kiss and make up, |
put one foot in front of the other, keep on truckin',
put our arms around each other, and keep our chins up.
FROM ALL OF US TO ALL OF YOU,
THE USHERING IN OF THE YEAR ANEW
BEGINS WITH A SMILE TO LEND A CHEER
FOR ALL TO HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!












No comments:
Post a Comment